Amos Financial LLC is attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

If Amos Financial LLC is the holder of your mortgage of deed of trust, are unable to afford your payments, and are facing foreclosure on your home, there may be options available for you to avoid foreclosure.  Call us today to discuss the following Foreclosure Prevention Alternative ("FPA") options that may be available to you:

  1. Loan Modification, including interest rate and/or payment reduction
  2. Deed in Lieu of foreclosure
  3. Refinance
  4. Short sale
  5. Forbearance Agreement
  6. Pay-off

(Amos Financial LLC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to allow or disallow any of the foregoing FPA options)

Documents you will need

  1. Income verification (i.e., most recent paystub; benefit statements from social security, disability, unemployment, retirement, or public assistance; tax returns for self-employed borrowers).
  2. A statement regarding the reasons for your inability to pay your mortgage (i.e., loss of job or other financial hardship, if applicable).
  3. Evidence of the payment status of any senior lien holders on the property (if applicable).
  4. Evidence of current insurance on the property securing your loan.
  5. Evidence of the payment status of the taxes on the property securing your loan.
  6. Any recent valuations of the property securing your loan if available (i.e., recent appraisal or current listing agreements for sale of the property.
  7. Any offers for purchase of the property (if applicable).

Availability of HUD Counseling

Please note: The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) has designated HUD-certified counseling agencies that may be able to assist you. To find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency near you, call (800) 569-4287 or TTY/TDD (800) 877-8339. If the HUD number is not working or is inoperable, you may want to try contacting the Homeowners Hope Hotline at (888) 995-HOPE (4673) to ask for assistance. You may find other useful consumer information on foreclosure alternatives on the HUD website at

This notice is provided in accordance with California Civ. Code. §2923.5(e)(5). Please be advised that Servicer reserves the right to accept or deny any request for foreclosure avoidance in its sole and absolute discretion. The approval of Servicer of any FPA is on a case by case basis and must be evidenced by a written approval of Servicer, signed by an authorized representative of Servicer and merely calling Servicer to discuss a possible FPA does not mean that you will be approved.